THE AWAITED REVIEW OF PADDINGTON!

The awaited review of Paddington!!!













All in all, Paddington was a great, cute, funny, family movie.  It's about a bear who visits London, England after living all his life in 'Darkest Peru.' You can imagine how overwhelmed he is!

"London!"

While he is in London, he stays with the Browns, a comical family who made us all laugh so hard!

Mr. Brown,  Mrs.Brown, Jonathon, and Judy.


But danger soon finds the little bear in the shape of a evil taxidermist with one reason in life: To kill Paddington!

Millicent was played by Nicole Kidman.

 My only (small) complaint about the movie is that Millicent's lines and character were a little over done, but that just made us laugh more at it!

Living internationally, I know a lot of people from the UK. So watching this movie I found the British humor even more hysterical.

Paddington and one of his 'antics.'



Paddington in Judy's room after a bath....


Something my dad said at the end of the movie that I thought was so funny was that, since he didn't really like the actress Nicole Kidman, he enjoyed her predicament at the end of the movie. I just thought that was funny... :)


Coming up soon, a review of the BBC drama of North & South.....



Comments

  1. Great review, Maryann! I can't wait to see your review of North and South. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caitlin. I can't wait for you to read it. :)

      Delete
  2. Paddington made me laugh out loud too! I agree with your well written review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MCFARLAND USA REVIEW

THE GIVER Movie Review