MK'S MYSTERY MAIL PACKAGES





 MK's just don't really get 'normal' mail like some of you do (depending on where they live...).
When we get mail, it is few and far between, not to mention either partly stolen or obviously sifted through. *




 My family once got a package that had been sent to Ghana by accident. When we finally got it and went through it, we had a several children's dictionary's in Slovak with the picture of a family in what looked like Moscow. Along with all our other stuff that had been torn open and gone through, rifled through, and tossed unmercifully back into the box with a bunch of other jumbled items for an innocent missionary family who was trying to learn Slovak. * Mm-hmm.

Remember that the next time you try to send me mail! It may take three months to get me, and I'll probably only get half the letter!

So I don't get mail. Pity. But I am okay with that now.




*names and occupations are withheld to protect the guilty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCFARLAND USA REVIEW

THE GIVER Movie Review

THE AWAITED REVIEW OF PADDINGTON!