Cuddles & Shnuggles





Say hello to the new additions to our family!!

Shnuggles on the left, Cuddles on the right.

Cuddles is mine, and Shnuggles is my little sister's. (my mother commented with wide eyes when she saw the above picture, "THAT is the perfect picture. They look so tame! Just the opposite of a crocodile.")



Cuddles is I-don't-know-how-old, weighs next to nothing, is very calm, easy to hold and carry, and loves (so far) nothing better than fresh clover blossoms. :)















Shnuggles is also I-don't-know-how-old, weighs next to nothing, does not (much) like being 
picked up, eats just about everything, and loves my sister's bed's quilt....




Thank you everyone for worrying about our crocodile! But those days are gone and cuddly, shnuggly rabbits have taken their place. (And don't worry. They don't bite. But they haven't had their shots yet... :)  )

Comments

  1. AWWW!! How cute! I'm glad you were able to replace Tic-Toc with more tame pets. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy laughed when I read your comment!
    Tristan says he wants to get a white mouse. :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable! Thanks for the pictures. Love & miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am glad Tic-Tock is gone. After seeing what that croc at the zoo was capable of I was getting kind of nervous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MCFARLAND USA REVIEW

THE GIVER Movie Review

THE AWAITED REVIEW OF PADDINGTON!