The Great Big Blog of Vacation




For the past seven weeks I have been hanging out with Missionary Kids in Senegal, being bitten by fishes in Galveston, TX (with Caitlin of course), running up and down a cruise ship sailing around the Gulf of Mexico, swimming with dolphins in Cozumel, buying out Amazon for the next two years, and celebrating my 13th birthday.  I am now exhausted, but I plan on blogging about ALL of it. My mom thinks I should call it 'The Blog that Never Ends,' probably because I tend to drag it out for months. The title I have finally chosen is 'The Great Big Blog of Vacation'  (I think it sounds better).

  For the next couple of weeks, expect pictures of dolphins, JC Penney's, and the insides of cars. Hopefully I can wrap it up by the end of this month, which will mean a lot of typing, so I had better get cracking.

  But before I do I want to thank +Brianna Kelly +Caitlin Kelly +Daniel Kelly +Evelyn Kelly  and the whole 'Kelly Crew' for what an amazing time I had this summer. I could have done it all by myself, but it would have been worthless without you guys.  And also GranAnnie, the whole reason of the trip, I love you and I hope you enjoy reading my take on my favorite vacation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCFARLAND USA REVIEW

THE GIVER Movie Review

THE AWAITED REVIEW OF PADDINGTON!